New & Replacement Mirrors
A mirror’s environment is it’s worst enemy. Over time, humidity, atmospheric conditions, ammoniated cleaners and many other substances eat away at a mirror’s protective coatings and corrode the reflective surface. This is commonly known as “black edge”. That’s why we use Duraflect® Copper-Free Mirrors, proven superior over conventional copper mirrors. Our glass goes through thorough Quality Control resulting in a durable, superior grade mirror with exceptional clarity and diamond-like brilliance that will withstand the elements of time and the environment.
Demers provides all kinds of custom mirrors and replacement mirrors from whole wall mirrors to small medicine cabinet mirror replacements.
- Thicknesses available: 1/8”, 3/16” & ¼” (not all tints available in all thicknesses)
- Tints available: clear, grey, bronze, blue, antique, green, low iron, mystique & peach
- Available edge finishes in standard seamed, flat ground, flat polished, pencil polished, mitered, beveled & chipped (chiseled) edges.
- Additional services/products: Custom cut drill homes for light switches, receptacles, thermostats, AC/heating vents, corner notches, etc. We provide mirror plates for light switches, receptacles, etc.
Unelko is the leader in protecting glass surfaces. For over 40 years, Unelko Corporation has been developing and manufacturing advanced surface cleaners, coatings and treatments for the preservation & enhancement of a wide range of surfaces. Demers Glass proudly uses The Invisible Shield®, the world’s first long-lasting and invisible “non-stick” coating for glass, porcelain and ceramics. This product can be used across commercial glass, household glass, shower glass and much more.
Demers Glass offers Unelko products, application, and routine application services. Call us 1-888-Glassman or submit your info here and one of our team members can provide more information or set up service.
THE INVISIBLE SHIELD
SUPERIOR GLASS COATING AVAILABLE
– Prevents Corrosion, Staining and Deposits
– Improves Clarity and Appearance Long-Term
– Dramatically Minimize Glass Maintenance